Production Blog: Editing

Me and my friends were going to film today but the weather wasn't nice. It started to rain hard and it wasn't stopping so I chose to go back to my place with my friends. I started to watch shots at the beach and what angles looked the best. And I made a plan to what I were going to do the next day. So I planned that we'll get to the beach around 12:00 when the sun is out and make sure there were have proper lighting so I can see. I'm probably going to dub the audio because of the background noise and it was said to be windy the next day. After I was going to prepare the go pro for the underwater shots. Then I'm going to see if the footage was the best it can be otherwise we'll reshoot the bad parts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Production Blog: Filming

Production Blog: Filming